DOWNTOWN’S COMMUNITY THEATRE
SPONSOR THE STUDIO SERIES
THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING DIGITAL ADVERTISING WITH CINCINNATI MUSIC THEATRE
The CMT Studio Series is performed in a cabaret setting in the Aronoff’s Fifth Third Bank Theatre. Your ad reaches an affluent, captivated audience – waiting to see something wonderful – as they read our full-color, award-winning program right from their smart-phone!
1. Presenting Sponsor ($600)
2. Basic Sponsor ($100 – $150)
1) Please provide your artwork as .pdf, .eps, .jpg, .tif, or .psd, keeping in mind the dimensions listed below. CMT cannot create advertisements for you.
2) If you work in Publisher or Word, safe as a .pdf and send that .pdf file.
3) Submit High-Resolution Advertisements using the Sponsorship Ad Submission Form.
For questions, please contact Amanda Emmons Shumate via email here.
PRESENTING SPONSOR ($600)
Businesses Package Benefits:
1. Your business name/logo (as you wish it to appear) in conjunction with the title of
our production in all publicized advertising, both print and digital. This also
includes media appearances for radio and television.
2. All digital advertising will include hyperlinks to your website or email contact form.
3. FULL PAGE digital program advertising accessible by all patrons via QR code
and/or direct clickable link.
4. FULL PAGE digital advertising on our website, which remains on our website
under archived programs.
5. The FULL PAGE digital advertising can be customized to your digital demands to
include multiple links, QR codes and direct contact information.
Individual Donation Package:
1. Your name (as you wish it to appear) in conjunction with the title of our production
in all publicized advertising, both print and digital. This also includes media
appearances for radio and television.
2. If you would like to utilize the FULL PAGE ad space, you may submit a design.
BASIC SPONSOR ($100 – 150)
1. All digital advertising will include a hyperlink to the website of your choice.
2. Quarter Page digital program advertising accessible by all patrons via QR code
and/or direct clickable link. This will also be available on our website under the
program archives. ($100).
3. Option to increase your advertisement to a half page ad ($150)
Individual Donation Package:
1. Your name will be listed in our Individual Show Sponsor Section. If you would like to
submit an image for ad space, you will have the option of a quarter page ad ($100) or
half page ad ($150).
CMT is an IRS 501(c)3 charitable organization and is registered as a non-profit
corporation in the State of Ohio. Contributions to CMT are generally deductible for tax
purposes. However, donors should check with their tax advisers to determine the
deductibility for their individual circumstances. Documentation of your presenting
sponsor donation will be provided.
- Auditions will be held individually. We encourage you to sign up and secure your audition time slot HERE to avoid long wait times.
- Walk-ins are welcomed but will be assigned to the first available audition slot.
- Please prepare 16 to 32 bars of one (1) up-tempo song and 16 to 32 bars of one (1) ballad that best demonstrates your vocal ability that is not from The World Goes Round. An accompanist will be provided (no recordings or a cappella numbers).
- Make sure your sheet music is in the proper key and your cuts clearly marked for the accompanist. Vocalizing will also take place to determine vocal range.
- Please bring shoes and clothing appropriate for a dance audition, as you will be asked to participate in a dance choreography combination. The combination will be taught during the audition, but a video of the combination will be available prior to the audition.
- Headshots and resumes are encouraged, but not required.
- Please bring your personal calendar for December 2023-February 2024. You will be asked to complete a conflict form to share your rehearsal availability.
- We are committed to the safety of all members of this production. Please bring proof of your COVID-19 Vaccination. We do require that the cast, crew, and production team be fully vaccinated. QUESTIONS? Please contact Megan Horton, Director – [email protected]