ADVERTISE WITH CMT
THANK YOU FOR ADVERTISING WITH CINCINNATI MUSIC THEATRE
Your ad reaches a happy, captivated audience – waiting to see something wonderful – as they read our full-color, professional, award-winning program (with your ad)!
That ad reaches around 430 people per performance at the Jarson-Kaplan Theater.
With seven performances, that totals 3,010 people.
PLUS your ad has an after-life. Nothing scary, but we archive programs here on our website, forever!
1) Please provide your artwork as .pdf, .eps, .jpg, .tif, or .psd.
2) Art can be B&W or full color. GREAT news – no difference in cost!!
3) If you work in Publisher or Word, save as pdf, and send that pdf file.
Ad Artwork should be emailed to our Publicity Chair, Chelsey Ross – [email protected]
If you have general questions reach out to our CMT Advertising Manager, Ann Blocksom by email here.
PLEASE NOTE: Ads may be edited, re-designed, or re-formatted to fit space limitations and/or program design concepts.
BUY BY MAIL
Prefer to purchase your ad by mail? Print the Program Ad form and mail the form and check to:
ROB BUCHER, 1317 MIMOSA LANE, CINCINNATI, OH 45238
Checks should be made payable to Cincinnati Music Theatre
Prefer to purchase online? Use the buttons below to choose your ad size and pay securely.
- Auditions will be held individually. We encourage you to sign up and secure your audition time slot HERE to avoid long wait times.
- Walk-ins are welcomed but will be assigned to the first available audition slot.
- Please prepare 16 to 32 bars of one (1) up-tempo song and 16 to 32 bars of one (1) ballad that best demonstrates your vocal ability that is not from The World Goes Round. An accompanist will be provided (no recordings or a cappella numbers).
- Make sure your sheet music is in the proper key and your cuts clearly marked for the accompanist. Vocalizing will also take place to determine vocal range.
- Please bring shoes and clothing appropriate for a dance audition, as you will be asked to participate in a dance choreography combination. The combination will be taught during the audition, but a video of the combination will be available prior to the audition.
- Headshots and resumes are encouraged, but not required.
- Please bring your personal calendar for December 2023-February 2024. You will be asked to complete a conflict form to share your rehearsal availability.
- We are committed to the safety of all members of this production. Please bring proof of your COVID-19 Vaccination. We do require that the cast, crew, and production team be fully vaccinated. QUESTIONS? Please contact Megan Horton, Director – [email protected]