SUPPORT & DONATE
YOU CAN SUPPORT
CINCINNATI MUSIC THEATRE
HELP US TODAY!
Cincinnati Music Theatre
is an IRS 501(c)3 charitable organization and is registered as a non-profit corporation in the State of Ohio.
Contributions to CMT are generally deductible for tax purposes. However, donors should check with their tax advisers to determine the deductibility for their individual circumstances.
While production ticket sales cover the majority of our annual costs, CMT depends on the generosity of its supporters to fund the organization’s day-to-day operations and support the CMT Scholarship program.
Your donation to Cincinnati Music Theatre allows us to continue providing the Greater Cincinnati area with high quality, non-professional musical theater at a reasonable price while supporting our non-profit civic activities (scholarships, community support, etc.).
- Patron – $25.00 – $49.99
- Guarantor – $50.00 – 99.00
- Benefactor – $100.00 – $499.00
- Angel – $500.00 and up
Click below to go to our SECURE PayPal link.
You can donate by credit card, or even by direct bank transfer.
You can support CMT when you shop at Kroger!
Click on the button below to sign into your Kroger digital account, then search for Cincinnati Music Theatre or use NPO number 28392.
Once your card is registered, shop as usual. At no cost to you and with no charge in points, Kroger will donate a percentage of your purchases back to CMT!
If donating by mail, please make your check payable to: Cincinnati Music Theatre, and mail to:
Rob Bucher, Treasurer
Cincinnati Music Theatre
1317 Mimosa Lane
Cincinnati, OH 45238
Please let us know how you want your name to appear in the programs for the season.
- Auditions will be held individually. We encourage you to sign up and secure your audition time slot HERE to avoid long wait times.
- Walk-ins are welcomed but will be assigned to the first available audition slot.
- Please prepare 16 to 32 bars of one (1) up-tempo song and 16 to 32 bars of one (1) ballad that best demonstrates your vocal ability that is not from The World Goes Round. An accompanist will be provided (no recordings or a cappella numbers).
- Make sure your sheet music is in the proper key and your cuts clearly marked for the accompanist. Vocalizing will also take place to determine vocal range.
- Please bring shoes and clothing appropriate for a dance audition, as you will be asked to participate in a dance choreography combination. The combination will be taught during the audition, but a video of the combination will be available prior to the audition.
- Headshots and resumes are encouraged, but not required.
- Please bring your personal calendar for December 2023-February 2024. You will be asked to complete a conflict form to share your rehearsal availability.
- We are committed to the safety of all members of this production. Please bring proof of your COVID-19 Vaccination. We do require that the cast, crew, and production team be fully vaccinated. QUESTIONS? Please contact Megan Horton, Director – [email protected]