Come out and audition for our next Studio Series Show: Stayin' Alive! Break out those bell bottoms and platform shoes and get ready to boogie down through ten years of ground-breaking music! Come back to the 1970's for a time that was groovy and far out....
CMT IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THE CAST OF MUSICALS SHE WROTE: CELEBRATING WOMEN SONGWRITERS Musical Theatre songwriting has always been a boys’ club. But women have been writing musicals—a lot of them—since the 19th century! This revue will trace the...
Announcing the Cast of CMT's Fall Production of WONDERFUL TOWN Ruth - Karen Galliers Hendershot Eileen - Sarah (Andrews) Gidley Robert (Bob) Baker - Jonathan Andrews Frank Lippincott - Brett Parr Wreck - Gregory Shaffer Helen - Regina Stack Chick Clark - Aaron Maas...
- Auditions will be held individually. We encourage you to sign up and secure your audition time slot HERE to avoid long wait times.
- Walk-ins are welcomed but will be assigned to the first available audition slot.
- Please prepare 16 to 32 bars of one (1) up-tempo song and 16 to 32 bars of one (1) ballad that best demonstrates your vocal ability that is not from The World Goes Round. An accompanist will be provided (no recordings or a cappella numbers).
- Make sure your sheet music is in the proper key and your cuts clearly marked for the accompanist. Vocalizing will also take place to determine vocal range.
- Please bring shoes and clothing appropriate for a dance audition, as you will be asked to participate in a dance choreography combination. The combination will be taught during the audition, but a video of the combination will be available prior to the audition.
- Headshots and resumes are encouraged, but not required.
- Please bring your personal calendar for December 2023-February 2024. You will be asked to complete a conflict form to share your rehearsal availability.
- We are committed to the safety of all members of this production. Please bring proof of your COVID-19 Vaccination. We do require that the cast, crew, and production team be fully vaccinated. QUESTIONS? Please contact Megan Horton, Director – [email protected]